Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Reduced .bomb functionality? Auto fare info missing

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2008, 11:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, 2.3MM; AA ExecPlat 1.2MM

Is it just me or have others experienced the new Flight Search >> Select page? For a RT journey, the outbound and return used to be aligned next to each other, and the fare would be displayed in a floating yellow box on the right side when radio buttons were clicked. Now the site has return below the outbound [page down, page up, rinse and repeat] and no fare information shown on the select page. Is there a setting that has changed or is the site just less functional?
Old Apr 4, 2008, 11:11 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
Is it a same day return? That's the only time I've encountered what you are describing.

Just ran a test, SFO-SAN. Got the normal side by side schedule format.
Old Apr 4, 2008, 11:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, 2.3MM; AA ExecPlat 1.2MM
Yes, it's a same day return. That's the difference. Thanks.
Old Apr 4, 2008, 11:55 am

I think there's a problem with the site..........I've been on the phone with Tech support for 1/2 hour tweeking my check-in for flights tommorrow.

Our seats got all messed up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.