Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

UA1661 from SFO to SJD: dId it leave SFO on time?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2006, 12:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Premier Plat/Marriott Titanium

I am waiting at Los Cabos airport trying to get back home. My Blackberry kept getting errors when I tried to access united.bomb so I'm asking you for help. Has UA1661 left SFO on time? Is UA 1660 scheduled to depart SJD for SFO on time?
Thanks for the help!
Old Dec 23, 2006, 12:05 pm

It pushed out 56 mins late (mechanical) and is not yet off the ground.
Old Dec 23, 2006, 12:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

SJD-SFO is still scheduled to be on time. Is anyone surprised?
Old Dec 23, 2006, 12:19 pm
Original Poster

Not the news that I like to hear but thank you so much for the quik response. We were supposed to connect through DEN and I changed it to a diret flight. Please don't tell me the flight from DEN to SJD LEFT ON time:-) Please keep me updated with any new development.
Merry Christmas, everyone!
Old Dec 23, 2006, 12:23 pm

It's in the air, planned arrival in to SJD at 2.48pm, plan for about a 40 minute turn and you should be out of there not too far behind schedule. If it makes you feel better the DEN flight was 25 mins late leaving.
Old Dec 23, 2006, 12:33 pm
Original Poster

THANK YOU! The lady at the check-in desk actually thanked me for giving up our seats to DEN. She said there are still people here waiting standby since Wed or Thursday. We are giving up C and F class seats for this direct flight but it's worth it in my book for not going through DEN.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.