Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Lounge optins in NRT and SIN

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2006, 2:46 pm

Originally Posted by cruxader
Additional notes:
The NRT RCC F lounge have massage chairs! Great way to relax/unwind.
really? where? i've been in there twice and never seen them. will be there again Nov 9 so would be nice to know.
Old Oct 10, 2006, 5:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist
Originally Posted by J-H
The food will be much better in the NH F lounge - though the NRT RCC's F level is perhaps the best lounge in the UA system.
I did not really see NH had much better food, all they have is sushi and udon noodles with no meat. Drinks have decline significantly from before in the Signet (no big refrigerator stock with different kinds of can and bottle drinks anymore). The NH lounge is just much larger in size, but cannot compare to the food offerings in the former SQ lounge

I would never say NRT's UA First lounge is the best in the UA system. You have never been to the HKG RCC and Int'l. first lounge I guess. Both of them have real "hot food" inside, whereas NRT had none.

Last edited by ORDnHKG; Oct 10, 2006 at 5:24 pm
Old Oct 10, 2006, 5:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist
Originally Posted by dcutcher
Is there a separate lounge for UA first class pax in NRT--as there is at LAX, our origin? Would we have more shower room, better toiletries, softer soba-soba, or frothier brew from auto beer machines there?
The NRT UA first lounge only have 2 showers if I remember correct, compare to 8-10 showers in the downstairs RCC. Inside has nicer furnishings than the shower in RCC, but currently, both of the lounges are using the same crabtree and evelyn shower kit, nice as usual compare to little shampoo packages use by NH.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.