Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Y Class Menus

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2006, 5:37 pm

[QUOTE=Waihi49]
I've really been enjoying the Let's Eat threads and wondered if we could start one for Y Class menus. It's a while since I've flown United in Coach/Economy (2001 in fact) and back then they gave out menu cards. So my first question is: do they still do this? If so, would you like to share some of the menus you've got hidden away? Here are two from May 2001.
Hi Waihi49:
Thanks for sharing the menu...oh, the good ole days! BTW, how have you svoided Y class for more than a decade? Let me know the secret. (Lottery winner?) I assume you have been flying during that period, right?
Regards
LWW
Old May 6, 2006, 9:13 pm

Programs: UA Premier Platinum 1MM, HH Diamond
Yeah, sadly for just about any domestic flight I can think of (save maybe transcon p.s.?), this would be a discussion of various kinds of BoB. I was very sad to hear recently that even LAX/SFO-HNL have gone BoB now...
Old May 6, 2006, 11:16 pm
Original Poster

[QUOTE=747LWW]
Originally Posted by Waihi49

Hi Waihi49:
Thanks for sharing the menu...oh, the good ole days! BTW, how have you svoided Y class for more than a decade? Let me know the secret. (Lottery winner?) I assume you have been flying during that period, right?
Regards
LWW
Well, it's not quite a decade 747LWW (5 years)... I have been flying, but not on UA. Last long trip I got to try BMI from Manchester to Chicago in Y-Plus and then managed to upgrade to Air NZ's new Business Premier Class from SFO back to AKL. Brilliant genuine lie-flat beds. Only negative was that they're a bit hard, but I slept 6 hours all the same.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.