Search

IAD-LHR Y/B availability 13th May?

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2006, 4:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA, UA
IAD-LHR Y/B availability 13th May?

Aaaaaarrrrggghhhhhh!!!!!

Availability has vanished literally from in front of my eyes as I was about to book the following this evening at unitedairlines.co.uk.....

06May LHR-SFO UA955
08May SFO-SAN UA501
13May SAN-IAD UA236
13May IAD-LHR UA924

Has to be in a B fare basis. All was well with 924 showing B3 M1 Y3, except by the time I got to hit 'purchase' I couldn't! Going through this again, 924 now shows B0 M0 Y0.

Interestingly, going for exactly the same itinerary on united.com shows B2. Unfortunately I can't book from there as I only have cards issued and billed in the UK!

Any bright ideas anybody?
Old May 4, 2006, 4:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA, UA
I gave up. Expect the 'anomaly' of availability showing on the US site and not the UK one is due to different availability in the two markets. Anyway, now it'll be 918 and 920. Time enough in the RCC at IAD to polish off some of those drinks vouchers collected over the last few months!
Old May 4, 2006, 7:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Nah.
Originally Posted by Funster
Time enough in the RCC at IAD to polish off some of those drinks vouchers collected over the last few months!
Probably better for all involved.

If you've got a B fare, you can probably reroute at no charge, if you want to change to your preferred routing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.