Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Protecting baby's miles... suggestions?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2005, 7:40 pm

Originally Posted by dcgators
1. Get Safeway card with Baby's name and link to UA MP #. Every $250 purchased brings 125 miles. http://www.united.com/page/article/0,6722,50830,00.html
This is probably the best idea. How much are diapers? A buck a piece? Every time the kid craps his pants that's half a mile. He'll be riding in a first class suite back to Melbourne in no time.
Old Aug 1, 2005, 8:28 pm

Programs: ~IHG(p)/BW~Nat'l.Exec~ ~NW(SE)~ ~Cessna~ NASM.do-07 ~AAAF.do-05/06/07/08/09
.. idine and upromise cancel each other out. you can only have one of them ..
Isn't there a mention on pgary's site about multiple idine accts -- using expired (or virtual) card#s as 'placeholders', while the 'real' card can move about?

No problem adding/removing extra card numbers at iDine; I know nothing about upromise.

.. Ameniti .. baby email address
@:-) Gmail, with auto-forwarding ^

/.
Old Aug 1, 2005, 8:29 pm

Programs: UA Plat, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by blort
Every time the kid craps his pants that's half a mile. He'll be riding in a first class suite back to Melbourne in no time.
^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.