Search

United Escapes Credit

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2004, 8:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 2MM 1K, HH Lifetime Diamond
Question United Escapes Credit

Hello FlyerTalk Gurus,

I have a problem. I signed up for the United Escapes promo and got a $200 credit. While trying to buy a United Escapes package for my parents, I noticed that it would credit me based on MY Mileage Plus number. How do I go about booking the package and having the promo credit apply?

There is no note about the promo credits not being transferable. Here is the fine print:

----------

Congratulations — you have earned a $200 rebate1 toward a UnitedEscapes package for registering and participating in united.com's Fly-Now-Play-Later promotion. Our records indicate that you booked four or more tickets on united.com between January 5, 2004 and March 31, 2004 and flew by April 9, 2004, qualifying you to a $200 rebate toward a UnitedEscapes package.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
UnitedEscapes packages are subject to certain limitations and restrictions. Check UnitedEscapes program rules for details.

1 To qualify for this rebate offer you must purchase your UnitedEscapes package between April 1, 2004 and July 31, 2004. Your Mileage Plus number must be provided at the time of purchase. This offer is not combinable with other offers. A $200 rebate will be credited to the credit card used to purchase the package within 1 to 2 billing cycles.

-----------

Thanks!

Barratt

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.