Wiki Posts
Search

Looking Back, Did it Happen ?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2013, 9:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat, 2MM
Looking Back, Did it Happen ?

Now that we are coming up to close on one year since the 3/3 merger of CO and UA, I looked back at some of the questions, concerns, rumors (imagine) etc that were on this board since the merger announcement of what would happen after the merger. Looking at some of your own concerns from back then which have come true, which have not, which ones did you overreact to? I am NOT asking what you think of where the airline is now, but reflecting back on the concerns and questions and how they did/not come to pass.
Old Feb 2, 2013, 3:56 pm
Suspended

Lots did not happen
Old Feb 2, 2013, 5:52 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
I had higher hopes which have not yet been met.
Although things in operation do seem improved over the 3/3 situation -- but not yet as good as either PMUA or PMCO.
Little hope the new MP will very approach PMUA MP.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.