Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Arrivals Lounge for United Club at GRU When Not Arriving on UA?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2012, 3:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Diamond, SPG Platinum, AMEX Platinum, Hyatt Plat, Avis PC, National Exec

Does anyone know if you can access the Arrivals Lounge for United Club at GRU in Sao Paulo if you're not flying United?

I'm flying in on Delta and I am a United Club member. United was unable to give me a clear answer.
Old Feb 27, 2012, 3:40 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, UA 1K MM, SPG Plat For Life, Marriott Plat, Nexus/GlobalEntry
Originally Posted by squashgw
Does anyone know if you can access the Arrivals Lounge for United Club at GRU in Sao Paulo if you're not flying United?

I'm flying in on Delta and I am a United Club member. United was unable to give me a clear answer.
No.. there has been no announcement for any change to the policies about entering the UA Arrivals suites. They are for full fare business and anyone traveling in first on UA operated flights only. Club membership won't get you in.
Old Feb 27, 2012, 4:36 pm

Programs: UA 1K, HH Gold, Mariott Gold
Originally Posted by SEA1K4EVR
No.. there has been no announcement for any change to the policies about entering the UA Arrivals suites. They are for full fare business and anyone traveling in first on UA operated flights only. Club membership won't get you in.
+1, but to add: you should be able to access the club itself (and not the arrivals/showers) based on your UC membership.
Old Nov 25, 2012, 12:23 pm

Only for paid business? Can't get in on an award ticket?

Originally Posted by SEA1K4EVR
Old Nov 25, 2012, 12:38 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by malgudi
Only for paid business? Can't get in on an award ticket?
in the past award business tickets (considered full fare) were fine but upgrades to business were not.

more in http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...ed-2010-a.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.