Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Ugh! Unable to claim missed miles online now

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ugh! Unable to claim missed miles online now

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2012, 1:21 pm
Original Poster

Thumbs down Ugh! Unable to claim missed miles online now

Only way to claim missed miles on *A partner flights is now with PDF and mail. No longer able to due it online. This is as of 2/23. Unfortunately, today is 14-days post-flights for me. Also states that is will take up to 2-months for miles to post!

And you are asked to send your original boarding passes!
Old Feb 26, 2012, 1:48 pm

Programs: UA 1K
In http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...y-ua-flts.html some people speculated that this is temporary, while the Mileage Plus + OnePass => MileagePlus transition is underway.

More importantly, bmvaughn contributed that you should try faxing your request to 605-343-0215 and that he has had really good luck doing that (1-2 days turnaround).
Old Feb 26, 2012, 1:52 pm
Moderator: Midwest, Las Vegas & Dining Buzz

Originally Posted by mherdeg
In http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...y-ua-flts.html some people speculated that this is temporary, while the Mileage Plus + OnePass => MileagePlus transition is underway.

More importantly, bmvaughn contributed that you should try faxing your request to 605-343-0215 and that he has had really good luck doing that (1-2 days turnaround).
Thanks for the link. Let's continue the discussion in the existing thread.

iluv2fly
Moderator, UA

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.