Wiki Posts
Search

Upgrade List before T-24 hours

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2011, 9:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: United Platinum, American EXP
Upgrade List before T-24 hours

I am waitlisted for mileage upgrade to C on 0900 11/29 SFO - FRA. Even though it is now about T-30 hours to departure, the upgrade list has appeared on my iphone. It has just one name in it. How does this work?
Old Nov 28, 2011, 10:04 am

Programs: AS 75K,UA Gold 1.6MM, Hilton Dia, Marriott LT Plat, Hyatt Glb, Natl Exec, Hertz 5*
As people check-in they pop onto the upgrade list. It is possible this happens before 24 hours when someone is checked in for a previous connecting flight on the itinerary and gets checked in for all flights out. As checkins occur more people will pop onto the list (that you see on the phone). That list is the DM list at the airport that counts in the end at the gate.
Old Nov 28, 2011, 10:06 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
I have been using the Mobile site on my laptop and not my phone. It only shows flights thru Wednesday available at this time and Monday and Tuesday Upgrade Lists? ( I have a flight on Thursday and it does not show as an available date on the drop down list ) Does anyone know how this is suppose to work? 38,000 feet seems to prove that the 2 days is working.. Thanks and Safe Travels
Old Nov 28, 2011, 10:07 am

Programs: AA EXP MM, HHonors Lifetime Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Ti, UA Silver
Some timely info here - seems to be the same situation.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...-30-hours.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.