Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The FA ate my cookie......

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2011, 7:16 pm
Original Poster

The FA ate my cookie......

So....I just got off flight 6841 from okc to ord. Sitting in 2a the fa served us our preflight beverage, and normal beverage during flight as normal. They also gave out little bags of pretzels. Then about halfway through the flight I see the 2 fa in the front galley area talking and eating the chocolate chip cookies. So I waited to see if they would serve them to us in first.....aaaaand they didn't, the cookies looked good....but didn't get to enjoy one as normal. I'll post a pic when I get to ewr and have Internet.

All I wanted was my cookie......
Old May 9, 2011, 7:50 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM
UAX does not serve cookies in F.
Old May 9, 2011, 7:56 pm

It sounds like it was their own stash of cookies, not cookies meant for passengers. I have never had a cookie in F, just a snack
Old May 9, 2011, 7:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
I've only gotten cookies on UX if I am in F, and the FA gives out snackboxes.
Old May 9, 2011, 9:42 pm
Original Poster

I was in F, and the cookies were in the normal little paper bags that the scones/cookies come in.
Old May 9, 2011, 9:47 pm

Programs: AA PLAT PRO, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver
I flew LAX - SEA on UX in F earlier in the week, and I did get chocolate chip cookies, but they were in the pre-packaged bag in the snack box.

My money is on that they got the cookies elsewhere and weren't for passengers on the flight.
Old May 9, 2011, 10:42 pm

Location: What I write is my opinion alone..don't read into it anything not written.
Perhaps, in the interest of accurate disclosure, it should be retitled "I wanted the cookies the FA was eating."
Old May 9, 2011, 10:49 pm
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by fastair
Perhaps, in the interest of accurate disclosure, it should be retitled "I wanted the cookies the FA was eating."
Or, more concisely, "Me...want...COOKIE!"
Old May 9, 2011, 11:40 pm

Programs: AA Plat, DL Silver, MR Plat, SPG Plat, CP Diamond, PC Gold, HH Silver
Old May 9, 2011, 11:50 pm

Even if it came in the same bag, how did you know the cookie/s were meant for the passengers?

(but yeah the cookies they serve in F are good)
Old May 10, 2011, 12:21 am
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Pyridoxine
I was in F, and the cookies were in the normal little paper bags that the scones/cookies come in.
grabbed from a mainline flight? Have never had cookies in the bag on UX (has anyone?).
Old May 10, 2011, 12:24 am

Programs: UA 1MM/*G. DL Gold for one more year.
Great thread title, though!
Old May 10, 2011, 12:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Originally Posted by Passmethesickbag
Great thread title, though!
But not as good as this one?

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...ht=balls+gulab
Old May 10, 2011, 2:03 am

that thread title was hilarious. I was cracking up reading the first few posts on that series ....
Old May 10, 2011, 5:39 am

Programs: UA Lifetime GS 4mm
Originally Posted by Pyridoxine
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
grabbed from a mainline flight? Have never had cookies in the bag on UX (has anyone?).
I don't recall getting cookie with the bag on UX. In F on UX, sometimes they provide snack box with a chocolate chip cookie inside.

On mainline C/F flights, it seems quite a few people routinely turn down the delicious hot chocolate chip cookie in the bag after dinner is served (as I do sometimes when I feel full). The FAs obviously took them to their next flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.