Wiki Posts
Search

lax -> lhr/fra economy plus?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2004, 9:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan 75, Marriott Platinum
lax -> lhr/fra economy plus?

The last time I flew lax to LHR I thought I was getting economy plus seating (when booking online and using the seat map) but realized when I got on the plane that it didnt have economy plus.

Do any UA flights from LAX or SFO have economy plus seating to LHR or FRA?

thanks
Old Feb 11, 2004, 9:31 am

Programs: SPG PLT, AA EXP
This was the case for a LONG time. The 777's UA flew LAX-LHR were the "B" config planes (www.seatguru.com) that did not have E+. However, the latest seat maps for the 934-935 LAX-LHR-LAX flights DO show E+, so chances are very good that you'll have it from now on.

In any case, I'm taking that flight today so I'll let you know first hand when I finish the flight.
Old Feb 11, 2004, 9:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan 75, Marriott Platinum
thanks

I flew on thanksgiving weekend 2003 lax to lhr and there was no economy plus.
Old Feb 11, 2004, 9:37 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 2MM, AA EXP, WN A-List, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
I just flew LAX-LHR-LAX a couple of weeks ago (out 31 Jan, back 1 Feb).

The outbound flight was NOT E+...even though the seatmap showed it.

The return flight WAS E+.

So, until the configuration changes are done at the end of March, it's a crapshoot for which one you'll get.

But I wasn't in Economy.

Old Feb 11, 2004, 10:20 am

Programs: Sixt Platinum, Avis Preferred Plus, Hertz President's Circle, Hilton Diamond
I know that my favourite 17J is not on planes with E+. Apparently, the crew rest area has taken over that area so now it's 17A for me if I'm in E. On planes without E+, the crew rest area is about 6 rows before 17J.

I just did LAX-LHR on 15 January to 19 January - LAX-LHR did not have E+ while LHR-LAX did have E+.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.