Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bedbugs in UA Business Class seats

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2010, 1:14 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA Platinum, Hilton HHonors Diamond, National Executive, Starwood Gold
Originally Posted by FriendlySkies
This is UX you are talking about, so much different than mainline. When I'm in F on mainline, I always wipe down the tray table and the arm rests. I've never seen one come back black..
I wiped down the arm rest in F (seat 3D) on UA 307 (an A320) tonight and the towel came back black. Also my hair stuck to the headrest when I first sat down - it was sticky so I wiped that too - the headrest smelled like gasoline. This was the same flight with the flap problem - you can see my other post.
Old Sep 17, 2010, 1:23 am

Programs: UA, CX, BR
Originally Posted by username
On the subject of that, do the airlines still have to spray the cabins before landing in Australia?
here's some good news: not for a long time.
Old Sep 17, 2010, 1:50 am

Programs: QF Platinum One (LTG), UA Plat IHG Plat
Yep, they spray the aircraft when it's undergoing downtime with a longer lasting spray that works for like six months or something so they don't have to do it at top of descent anymore like they used to have to.
Old Sep 17, 2010, 4:37 am

Programs: UA, 1K 2MM
Originally Posted by RichardMEL
Yep, they spray the aircraft when it's undergoing downtime with a longer lasting spray that works for like six months or something so they don't have to do it at top of descent anymore like they used to have to.
Oh good, then I don't have to worry about bed bugs in C afterall
Old Nov 16, 2010, 3:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
A post on Facebook about bedbugs against UA - http://www.facebook.com/BittenByBedB...nitedFlight130
Old Nov 16, 2010, 6:20 pm

Programs: Marriott: Titanium, SQ: Gold, UA: Silver, Hilton: Diamond, Wyndham - Diamond, TR - Diamond
Originally Posted by CDKing
A post on Facebook about bedbugs against UA - http://www.facebook.com/BittenByBedB...nitedFlight130
This is all BS.. Bed bugs bite exposed skin a huge majority of the time. Did these flyers have their shirts off? They are also nocturnal.. Unless these people had been bitten by bed bugs several times before the normal latency of a reaction for first exposures is several days..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.