Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Optathlon Game on United's Website

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2010, 11:51 pm

Also, I just a 10% certificate. If they are released by a certain number daily, then it might be possible the reset time is midnight Mountain time, based on the fact that I got about 00:45 MDT. Just a guess.
Old Jul 21, 2010, 2:13 am

Programs: UA 1K, DJ, QF, SQ, SPG.
only for usa residents-
its not fair! (only because i want to win the million)
Old Jul 21, 2010, 2:30 am

Programs: UA GS. SPG Gold. Hyatt Plat. CX Gold. IC Gold.
For those that got 10% codes, was this because you scored high in the game or is this mainly a chance based code? If there is skill involved, then I am pretty far off right now since I can only get to rank 36 in the baggage riding game!
Old Jul 21, 2010, 7:59 am

Programs: UA 1K, CO Platinum, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz 5 *
Check your Junk Email folder if you don't see your certs immediately. That's where mine ended up. They are sent from '[email protected]'.
Old Jul 21, 2010, 8:15 am
Used to be MBS PremExec

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Marriott Titanium w/Lifetime Plat, Hilton LIfetime ♢, National Exec, Amex Plat
Apparently, all the certs they were giving out earlier was a bug...Tried to instant win 5 times (using various e-mail addresses) and was told that I didn't win, and nothing sent to any of the addresses.

That being said, I'm currently sitting in 4th on the line jump game.
Old Jul 21, 2010, 8:30 am

Programs: UA 1P, F9 Summit, SPG Plat, IC Plat Amb, HH Gold
RCC?

I'm quickly rackin' up the 10% (received one each day)...but anyone got any of the RCC 1-time passes?
Old Jul 21, 2010, 8:42 am

Programs: UA 1K, CO Platinum, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz 5 *
Originally Posted by Noel Vice
only for usa residents-
its not fair! (only because i want to win the million)
Umm - last time I was in MEL, they wouldn't take my USD. So even if you were eligible, and won, you couldn't spend it. I guess you could use it to stuff mattresses and the like.
Old Jul 21, 2010, 9:16 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by MayorMcKnife
Did it prompt you to download Unity (et al) drivers? If not, your may have a browser issue. It's probably not going to run on 99% of our browsers without everything they want to load onto our PCs......
yes and i won't do it. why couldn't it be a simple flash game instead
Old Jul 21, 2010, 9:43 am

Programs: UA GOLD (1MM)
Originally Posted by MBS PremExec
Apparently, all the certs they were giving out earlier was a bug...Tried to instant win 5 times (using various e-mail addresses) and was told that I didn't win, and nothing sent to any of the addresses.

Yeah, I did the instant win with multiple email addresses and never won once.....
Old Jul 21, 2010, 10:50 am

Programs: UA 1k; Hyatt Plat; SPG Gold; Avis PC Preferred; Priority Pass Select; AMEX Platinum
Originally Posted by MBS PremExec

Sorry just passed you! Im sitting 4th now
Old Jul 21, 2010, 11:11 am

Programs: UA 1K, BD Silver, Amtrak Select, SPG & PCR Plat/ICH Amb, AA, AS, DL, PR
While the games are fun and all (heaven knows that I could only take only so much Bubble Spinner) along with giving me a chance to win10% certs, could these games be a sign of things to come?

...like expecting to ride on my carry on fast enough to propel myself to a ramp in order to bypass long lines and keeping an eye out on children who may throw pretzels, Coke cans and United-branded neck pillows at me every time my SWU doesn't clear on an IPTE 777?

Last edited by N751PR; Jul 21, 2010 at 11:17 am
Old Jul 21, 2010, 11:46 am

Programs: UA Plat 2MM, Delta Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott cardboard
The download for the Unity player doesn't seem to work on Macs. I unpack the .dmg, the install seems to work, but I keep getting the prompt to do the install. Restarting the browser does not help.
Old Jul 21, 2010, 11:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1MM, AA1MM PLTPRO, Hertz PC, National EXC, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton/Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
Not sure about that, I had my mom play the game on her Mac, and it worked fine, AND she won a 10% off e-cert, too! ^
Old Jul 21, 2010, 11:55 am

Programs: UA Plat 2MM, Delta Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott cardboard
Originally Posted by UAPremierGuy
Not sure about that, I had my mom play the game on her Mac, and it worked fine, AND she won a 10% off e-cert, too! ^
How do you get the player to install. I've tried and failed to install it several times.

I've tried safari, firefox, and chrome.
Old Jul 21, 2010, 12:21 pm

Location: Westchester with HPN (LGA, JFK, EWR possible but...)
Programs: AA EXP, UA PP, HHonor Diamond, etc.
I got a 10% cert for the first trial!
But not with another e-mail address...
Fun promotion, I like it, though I wish 10% off can be used for international flights..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.