Wiki Posts
Search

Baggage question for multicity trip.

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2010, 7:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: World of Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Premier Platinum
Baggage question for multicity trip.

I have a multicity trip leaving from A to B on day 1 and leave from B to C on day 2 both flights on UA. Can I ask UA to check my baggage all the way to city C while I stop over at B for one day?

Thanks.
Old Jun 4, 2010, 9:13 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, UA 1K MM, SPG Plat For Life, Marriott Plat, Nexus/GlobalEntry
I believe there's a time limit....so unless you're arriving at 11pm and leaving at 6am it most likely won't work. Did you call and ask?
Old Jun 4, 2010, 9:17 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by SEA1K4EVR
I believe there's a time limit....so unless you're arriving at 11pm and leaving at 6am it most likely won't work. Did you call and ask?
Yeah there is a time limit. I thought I remember it being somewhere around 6 hours (don't quote me on that it's a guess from what I last remember). I did read on a thread here a little bit ago that did have the exact limit so a search might yield a more accurate answer.
Old Jun 4, 2010, 9:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: World of Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Premier Platinum
Thanks. It's close to 24 hours in my case I guess I have to check in the luggage again.

Originally Posted by SEA1K4EVR

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.