Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

If not on the ANA tool, nor on United, nor on Continental ...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2010, 6:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: hardly any

I have an award flight, NYC to IST, for this coming Wednesday evening in business class. I am currently booked with Lufthansa, via FRA.

I would prefer the non-stop with Turkish Airlines. However, when I check the ANA tool, and the United and Continental websites also, no availability shows in any class.

Is it worth a telephone call anyway to Mileage Plus?
Old May 22, 2010, 6:22 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by JohnWM
I have an award flight, NYC to IST, for this coming Wednesday evening in business class. I am currently booked with Lufthansa, via FRA.

I would prefer the non-stop with Turkish Airlines. However, when I check the ANA tool, and the United and Continental websites also, no availability shows in any class.

Is it worth a telephone call anyway to Mileage Plus?
A phone call never hurts but I suppose the chances are pretty slim at this point anyway.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.