Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Now this is pain- Pilot concessions.

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2003, 7:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bar Alliance Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Jacque:
Unless star fish has only Y seating.</font>
The article that went into more detail on it implied that Starfish will not reconfig aircraft.

Sounds to me like United Shuttle Mk. II (with better planes), but then the costs companywide are coming down, so... maybe this time it will work.
Old Mar 29, 2003, 8:19 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by worldtrav:
Actually my new Hummer H2 comes to my mind for this task

</font>
Would that be the small penis complex mobile?

Old Mar 29, 2003, 9:58 pm

Location: Memphis, TN USA UA 1K, NW Platinum, AA Gold, Starwood Platinum, HHonors Gold
Actually a Yellow Hummer H2 would be a good choice to go through Bagdad. That is assuming you are The French President and driving.

Yeah, Yellow would be the color for sure.

Support Our Troops!

Old Mar 29, 2003, 10:06 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Could the off-topic posts be saved for one of the threads in Omni?

Thanks,

Chuck
aka cblaisd
Moderator, United and Coupon Connection

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.