Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Will Wal-Mart Honor My Ticket If United Vegetates

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Will Wal-Mart Honor My Ticket If United Vegetates

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2003, 6:49 pm

Programs: AA-EXP (1.7MM), BA-Slvr, HH-Diamond
Passengers can buy new underwear from the inflight Sky-mart magazine, and pick up their orders at baggage claim.

------------------
God Bless America West and ...

HP - Platinum/990k miles
BA - Dirt/5k Soon to be Gold
AA - Dirt/60k, 2MM soon.
UA - Dirt/19k miles
NW - Dirt/10k For emergencies.
Old Feb 2, 2005, 9:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
hello,my nameis marylou.i am new hier and do not take the time to read any other posts so can u all pplease help meout hier.i see that this story is about united going vegetates.that is not good.can i still get chicken or meat if i ask in advance?does united still serve food anyways?my hairdresser said probanbly not they heard from a customer.lol

i bouhgt ticket on air canada from ottewa to newfoundland where i was born.lol.will this be safe?will they give me $1000 refund it united goes bust?do i take it to walmart and ask them?will insurance help me?should i be worried?will the war mean my flight gets cancl?any chance i might get upgraded as i fly at least 2 times a year on airlines?sorry for so many questions.you folks seem to have lots of time to anser them over and over for everyon else so why not me.lol.
Old Feb 2, 2005, 10:25 pm

Programs: UA Plat, Marriott Plat
Wow Glen, how bored are you?
Old Feb 2, 2005, 11:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
Me?

Mary Lou promised me she would play nice, and look what she has gone and done. Dug up the Wally-Air thread again.

Anyway, I always loved the title of this thread.

Glen

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.