Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

The Anticipated Denver Polaris Lounge Thread --- Where? When?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Anticipated Denver Polaris Lounge Thread --- Where? When?

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2024, 3:54 am

Location: NRT/HND, IWK, SAT, BWI, NAP, OKA, AUS, DEN, COS and PUB
Programs: UA 1K.. 1MM
Didn't see this mentioned -- but the new UC in A is actually really nice.. Almost like a PolarisLite in a way. For the general traveler, they are not going to be hating on this club anytime soon. Sure, it missed some of the Polaris features, but it's easily better than a lot of other UC in the network.
Old May 3, 2024, 10:57 am

Programs: UA-GS; WN A-list;Hyatt - CC; Hertz - PC
Originally Posted by limey1K
My friendly GS agent in DEN today confirmed 7 Polaris flights originating from DEN are needed to support a Polaris Lounge.

They said they’d “heard” that UA was looking at Rome and Paris as the next two direct DEN flights.

They also confirmed that the area planned for the Lounge is the mezzanine area above the gates after the Club in A.
If FCO was added to the roster, I would take this flight 3 times a year. That would be a great addition.
limey1K likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.