Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Earning UA MileagePlus Status in 2024 for 2025; JumpStart posted

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earning UA MileagePlus Status in 2024 for 2025; JumpStart posted

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2024, 9:48 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Thank you. Will do
Old Apr 5, 2024, 10:44 pm

Programs: United Mileage Plus
I'm seeing a discrepancy between the PQP and miles listed in my eTicket and what I actually earned for the segment.

For the outbound, which I flew a couple of days ago, it was SFO-FRA-MLA.

I have not gotten any PQP or RDMs yet for the FRA-MLA segment operated by LH yet.

But for SFO-FRA, I got 13,041 RDMs on I believe it was a P-fare. I'm a Platinum this year. And I got 1449 PQPs on that segment.

On my eTicket purchased in January, it shows that I'm suppose to get 21,824 RDMs and 1984 on the UA58 segment, so big gaps between what I was suppose to get according to their own eTicket and what is showing on my MP activity log.

The Total PQP I was suppose to earn for the ticket is about $350 less than the total fare I paid so I know the PQPs aren't going to match the fare price but 1984 vs. 1449 is over 500 PQPs difference.

Anyone run into this kind of gap before?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.