Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DEN map not avail on app?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2023, 7:13 am
Original Poster

Location: AA Gold/Million Miler,DL dirt,UA1K/Million Miler;Honors Silver,Marriott Gold;Avis Preferred,Hertz Prez Circle, Nat'l Exec Elite
DEN map not avail on app?

It seems whenever I want to view DEN map on the app, it just states "please wait" and spins. While I didn't check all the other aports, most of the hubs I did (including non-hubs like ATL) check, it did give me a map.
Old Jul 4, 2023, 9:47 am

Originally Posted by rustyr
It seems whenever I want to view DEN map on the app, it just states "please wait" and spins. While I didn't check all the other aports, most of the hubs I did (including non-hubs like ATL) check, it did give me a map.
Loads fine for me. Maybe try deleting and reinstalling the UA app?
Old Jul 6, 2023, 8:57 am

DEN has been under renovation for a few years now. The app is simply waiting for the work to be complete. You should expect it to show you a map by summer 2028.
tods27 and limey1K like this.
Old Jul 6, 2023, 2:43 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.997MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by edcho
Loads fine for me. ...
DEN airport map is available on the Android app (to be more specific)
Old Jul 6, 2023, 2:49 pm

Programs: UA and SQ; Hilton, Fairmont, Marriott, Rydges Priority
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
DEN airport map is available on the Android app (to be more specific)
and the IOS app too…for me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.