Wiki Posts
Search

Impossible to view/modify trip online

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2022, 9:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Air Canada Aeroplan
Impossible to view/modify trip online

I need to cancel a reservation because of a schedule change. When I try to access "my trips" and enter the reservation number and last name, all I get is a blank page (on three different browsers, all on Mac OS). On the United app on iOS I can view the trip details, but if hit the "cancel" button I get a "something went wrong" message. If I hit the "change" button, I get a message telling me to perform this action on the full united.com website (where I get the blank pages). This happens regardless of whether I am logged in or whether I try to do it as a guest. This has been the case for the past three days. What fresh hell is this?
Old Dec 9, 2022, 10:27 pm

Programs: United 1K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
I’ve been having issues changing reservations the last two weeks too. I’ve had to call to make all my changes.
Aussienarelle and SPN Lifer like this.
Old Dec 10, 2022, 6:34 am

Programs: UA MM
Originally Posted by Mauricio23
I need to cancel a reservation because of a schedule change. When I try to access "my trips" and enter the reservation number and last name, all I get is a blank page (on three different browsers, all on Mac OS). On the United app on iOS I can view the trip details, but if hit the "cancel" button I get a "something went wrong" message. If I hit the "change" button, I get a message telling me to perform this action on the full united.com website (where I get the blank pages). This happens regardless of whether I am logged in or whether I try to do it as a guest. This has been the case for the past three days. What fresh hell is this?
Have you made prior changes to the reservation? I've run into situations where prior changes prevent the user from doing things that seem simple and hence require a call.
evol likes this.
Old Dec 10, 2022, 12:50 pm

Programs: United currently plat
Originally Posted by nexus7556
I’ve been having issues changing reservations the last two weeks too. I’ve had to call to make all my changes.
THIS. That part of the website is extremely dysfunctional the last few weeks. Not to mention the CSRs have bungled up the reservations theyʻve changed manually, one personʻs lack of knowledge has made it so my flight had to completely exchanged and reticketed over and over down the line. Iʻm going to write in, suggest everyone else do the same.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.