Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Automatic Silver status with Bilt Rewards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2022, 8:00 am
Original Poster

Has anyone seen the MileagePlus status offer from Bilt Rewards? Simply sign up and link you MP account by November 1 and receive Silver status for 120 days. Earn 1000 PQP in 120 days to keep the status til 2024. They have a Gold option as well with a 2000 PQP threshold. I have a feeling we're going to see upgrade lists get even longer.
Old Oct 29, 2022, 12:09 pm

Programs: UA1K MM, JL JMB SAPPHIRE, Marriott Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by zeus2120
Has anyone seen the MileagePlus status offer from Bilt Rewards? Simply sign up and link you MP account by November 1 and receive Silver status for 120 days. Earn 1000 PQP in 120 days to keep the status til 2024. They have a Gold option as well with a 2000 PQP threshold. I have a feeling we're going to see upgrade lists get even longer.
I dont think silver will get upgraded nowadays, I even missed YYZ-EWR CPU on a 175 as 1K last month. Previously gold was almost guarteed to get upgrade on this route.
Old Oct 29, 2022, 12:29 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA LT Plat 2MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
This just the standard status challenge (without requiring a existing competitive status, https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/fly...os/sm2022.html
MileagePlus Premier Status Match Challenge {New terms starting 2021}
This not the first time UA has offered the challenge via an alternative path

The biggest thread of this is more silver for the short term competing for last minute E+

Bilt Rewards is a reward program for renters
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Nov 2, 2022, 11:14 am

I did this status match to Silver. Bilt sent a confirmation that the status match would be confirmed within 3 weeks. But i have some travel coming up next week and was going to book on United to meet the challenge requirements. I doubt it would count before the status match challenge is confirmed, but the purchase would be after enrolling with Bilt. Anyone have any insight in this?
Old Nov 3, 2022, 10:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Anyone know if it really takes the full 3 weeks for the status change to take effect? I signed up hoping I'd get Silver by my flight next week. I'll qualify for Silver anyway later this year but was hoping for free E+ on next week's flight.
Old Nov 3, 2022, 10:51 am

Programs: UA LT Plat 2MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by gfunkdave
Anyone know if it really takes the full 3 weeks for the status change to take effect? I signed up hoping I'd get Silver by my flight next week. I'll qualify for Silver anyway later this year but was hoping for free E+ on next week's flight.
Traditionally status challenges are taking 1-2 weeks, MileagePlus Premier Status Match Challenge {New terms starting 2021}, as travel has picked up, the application as increased
Understand that this request will make you ineligible for future requests for at least 3 years
Old Nov 10, 2022, 11:06 am

My temporary Bilt status match gold status posted but intriguingly United maintained my old PQP/PQF - this is fine by me as it will make it easy to maintain for 2024. I was at LAX recently and United/Bilt had joint ads all over - they seem in it to win it.
Old Nov 10, 2022, 11:18 am

Welcome to FT!. GenericCaviar
Originally Posted by GenericCaviar
My temporary Bilt status match gold status posted but intriguingly United maintained my old PQP/PQF - this is fine by me as it will make it easy to maintain for 2024. ...
That is always true for challenges. But to complete the challenge, only those PQPs/PQFs earned after the challenge date qualify. Best to read the challenge fine print.
Old Nov 10, 2022, 11:59 am

Programs: AA ExecPlat
Just checked, and my status also changed today!
Old Nov 10, 2022, 12:02 pm

Programs: DL PM/1MM, DL SkClub LT, Marr LT Plat, IHG Plat, HH Diam
Those that have had status upgraded, can you post your registration date?

Updated: 11/25

Last edited by hockeystl; Nov 28, 2022 at 4:18 am
Old Nov 10, 2022, 3:22 pm

Programs: United, EVA, Marriott, Hilton
Family registered on 10/27, still waiting for all of them.
Old Nov 10, 2022, 6:38 pm

Got mine today. Registered about 15 minutes after it appeared on DOC, Oct. 28.
Old Nov 10, 2022, 6:46 pm

Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
That is always true for challenges. But to complete the challenge, only those PQPs/PQFs earned after the challenge date qualify. Best to read the challenge fine print.
Is there a way on the website to track your qualifying challenge PQP/PQF separate from your other?
Old Nov 10, 2022, 7:19 pm

Originally Posted by time_stamp
Is there a way on the website to track your qualifying challenge PQP/PQF separate from your other?
There has not been in the past but would check mystatus.united.com/ to see if something has been added

You do know your present PQP/PQFs so you can remove that from your future totals and then you have to removed any PQPs from any non-UA/UX activity
time_stamp likes this.
Old Nov 10, 2022, 7:43 pm

Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
There has not been in the past but would check mystatus.united.com/ to see if something has been added

You do know your present PQP/PQFs so you can remove that from your future totals and then you have to removed any PQPs from any non-UA/UX activity
Thanks. What I'm really wondering about is, after Jan. 1, if award flight activity is going to count toward this challenge, and whether I'll have a way to tell.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.