Wiki Posts
Search

Transit NRT on separate tickets?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2022, 9:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS 1MM
Transit NRT on separate tickets?

I was reading about HK and it appears they require transit to be on the same PNR. I was planning to stop in Tokyo for a few days on my way to Thailand but have had to abandon that since they are likely not to be open when I go in early July. Therefore, I booked a separate ticket for a connection the same day as I arrive in Tokyo on UA. Outbound is on TG to BKK.

Does anyone know if this is allowed in Narita? I just want to make sure. Same situation on the return.

thanks!!
Old Jun 3, 2022, 10:16 am

Programs: UA 1K, HH Gold, Mariott Gold
Originally Posted by avi8tir
I was reading about HK and it appears they require transit to be on the same PNR. I was planning to stop in Tokyo for a few days on my way to Thailand but have had to abandon that since they are likely not to be open when I go in early July. Therefore, I booked a separate ticket for a connection the same day as I arrive in Tokyo on UA. Outbound is on TG to BKK.

Does anyone know if this is allowed in Narita? I just want to make sure. Same situation on the return.

thanks!!
Not really UA related, there is a lot of info in the Japan forum:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/japa...s-edition.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.