Search

1K Check-in at DEN

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2021, 12:16 am
boa
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1MM and constantly changing status in a bunch of Hotel programs
1K Check-in at DEN

Been over a year since I've traveled from DEN. Is the 1K check-in still in a separate area at the southwest end of the Terminal?
Old Sep 29, 2021, 1:57 am

Yes. It is.
boa likes this.
Old Sep 29, 2021, 4:37 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA EP, DL PL, HH Dia, Marriott Gld, National Exp
I can also confirm yes, as of 2 weeks ago.
Old Sep 29, 2021, 7:24 am
DEN

Programs: UA 1K 2MM, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by boa
Been over a year since I've traveled from DEN. Is the 1K check-in still in a separate area at the southwest end of the Terminal?
Correct, just around the corner from the Premier Counters.

DEN
Old Sep 29, 2021, 1:26 pm

It’s actually one of the best 1K receptions in the whole US hub network. SFO International is nice too, but no other hub has a special room like that. EWR is undoubtedly the worst.
SFO 1K likes this.
Old Sep 29, 2021, 1:39 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by NikoLGA
It’s actually one of the best 1K receptions in the whole US hub network. SFO International is nice too, but no other hub has a special room like that. EWR is undoubtedly the worst.
Are there any other 1K *receptions* in the network? Everywhere else I've been, 1Ks (and Polaris pax) only have a separate line if we're lucky. I've never seen a separate reception/room per se, similar to what they do for GS pax.
Old Sep 29, 2021, 2:05 pm

Originally Posted by dkc192
Are there any other 1K *receptions* in the network? Everywhere else I've been, 1Ks (and Polaris pax) only have a separate line if we're lucky. I've never seen a separate reception/room per se, similar to what they do for GS pax.
If you’re talking about a private enclosed space, probably not.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.