Wiki Posts
Search

Early morning SBP-DEN flight dropped?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2021, 4:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United MileagePlus / Amtrak Guest Rewards
Early morning SBP-DEN flight dropped?

Is there anyplace to learn why UA dropped the early morning departure SBP-DEN that connected to EVERYTHING going eastbound?

I guess AA gets our business now.
Old Jul 29, 2021, 4:59 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by The Mikado
Is there anyplace to learn why UA dropped the early morning departure SBP-DEN that connected to EVERYTHING going eastbound? ...
All the airlines have cut some domestic service, not sure the reason particularly matters -- presently UA just has a noon flight. The morning flights may return in the future, if and when, flight schedules return to normalcy.
Old Jul 29, 2021, 6:14 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Are there any destinations east of DEN that don't have a good connection from the noon SBP flight? I understand that people may prefer a morning departure for timing purposes, but am wondering if there is any lost connectivity (i.e., destinations that cannot be reached without an overnight) as a result of this schedule change.
Old Jul 29, 2021, 9:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United MileagePlus / Amtrak Guest Rewards
Well, I have to go to ATL periodically and then drive another 90 mins east. That puts me at destination at roughly 01:30. AA can get me there at 15:45. Bye UA.

Well, we had the 05:50 departure all through covie, this is a very recent change.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Jul 29, 2021 at 9:21 pm Reason: merged consecutive posts by same member
Old Jul 30, 2021, 5:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
SBP = San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport, California

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.