Search
Old Jan 20, 2021, 7:34 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Standard MilePlay link
https://promotions.united.com/offers/mileplay

Terms and conditions
Eligibility:

• Only original offer recipients can register for and participate in this promotion.

• Promotion code: T013MA

How to participate:

• Member must register for this promotion on or prior to March 31, 2021. Only transactions initiated after registration and completed on or prior to March 31, 2021 will qualify toward satisfaction of the offer requirements.

• Registrant must complete all activity specified in the offer to receive bonus award miles. Partial bonuses for completing only certain activity will not be awarded. Bonus award miles may only be earned once.

Book and take X trip(s):

• Qualifying trip requirements:

1. Trip (as defined below) booking must be made after registration.

2. All flight activity for applicable Trip must be complete on or prior to March 31, 2021.

3. Each Trip must have a fare (as defined below) equal to or greater than $YYY (Some are seeing eligibility only for certain fares / cabin)

4. The final fare amount for the Trip will be used to determine satisfaction of offer requirements, including itinerary changes that result in an increase or decrease to the fare and paid upgrades that result in an increase to the fare.

• “Trip” is defined as each unique travel itinerary as documented by United with a confirmation number.

• For this promotion, only dollars spent on the "fare" on eligible flights operated by United® and United Express® will qualify toward meeting spending milestones. Certain specialty tickets, including but not limited to unpublished, consolidator/bulk, group, tour and opaque fares, will not be counted towards spending milestones. Dollars spent on tickets purchased for flights operated by Star Alliance™ member airline or a United MileagePlus® partner airline with tickets issued by United (ticket number starting with "016") will not qualify for this offer. The "fare" is the base fare of the ticket plus carrier-imposed surcharges, excluding any government-imposed taxes and surcharges. For tickets purchased in a currency other than U.S. dollars, we will convert the purchase to U.S. dollars using an industry standard exchange rate. Please note that the price displayed when purchasing a ticket on united.com includes up to a 7.5% U.S. Federal Transportation Tax on the base amount of the fare on itineraries wholly within the United States. This tax also applies to certain itineraries between the United States and Canada or Mexico.

• Offer is not valid on government fares.

• Flights on award travel tickets do not qualify for meeting the requirements of this offer.

• E-Ticket purchase is required. Service charges for ticketing with a United representative in the 50 United States, District of Columbia and Canada are $25 by phone, $30 at a City Ticket Office and $35 in person at the airport. Ticketing charges may vary outside of the U.S. and Canada and based on MileagePlus status level. The ticketing service charge does not apply for tickets purchased on united.com. Service charges are subject to change without notice.

Other important information:

• This offer is not combinable with other non-combinable offers.

• Miles earned through this promotion do not count toward Premier status or Million Miler Status and do not apply to class-of-service bonus miles, Premier bonus miles or promotional Premier qualifying miles.

• Qualifying activity must be posted to the applicable member's MileagePlus account in order to qualify for this offer.

• Bonus miles will post to your MileagePlus account six to eight weeks after the promotion ends on March 31, 2021.

• Offer ends at 11:59 p.m. (U.S. Central Time) on March 31, 2021.

• If transactions are reversed or canceled or refunds occur such that the offer requirements are not satisfied, applicable miles will not be awarded or will be deducted from the MileagePlus member account.

• All calculations and other determinations made in connection with this offer will be made by United in its discretion and are considered final.

• Offer is subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
Print Wikipost

Mile Play by 31 March 2021

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2021, 7:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: United 1k, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Ambassador and LT-Gold
so, the app says I was registered yesterday - 01/20 and I booked a ticket yesterday....hopefully that will count as 1
I also booked a ticket (Z-class) last week - maybe worth "rebooking"????

...worth a call or email to the UA 1K line?
Old Jan 21, 2021, 7:06 am

Programs: UA 1K, HH Diamond, AA PLT, DL Silver
1 trip at $125 and earn 3,200 miles.

Cancelled so many trips over this timeframe. Nothing planned.
Old Jan 21, 2021, 8:08 am
LIH

Programs: UA GS 1.6MM UC | AA CK 0.7MM AC | Bonvoy Ambassador | Hyatt Globalist | Hertz PC
Not eligible. As I have not been for any promo since getting GS (for obvious reasons).
Old Jan 21, 2021, 8:13 am

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Bonvoy LT Titanium (x SPG LT), IHG Spire, UA Silver
2 trips X $175 for 2,500 extra points. LOL. No thanks.
Old Jan 21, 2021, 8:18 am

Programs: AC SE
Not eligible, as usual.
J_Stroming likes this.
Old Jan 21, 2021, 9:12 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, AA Plat, UA Silver, Delta Silver
Book and take a trip 3 times to get 13,000 miles.

Each purchased fare must be $200+.

No thanks.
Old Jan 21, 2021, 10:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by mfirst
so, the app says I was registered yesterday - 01/20 and I booked a ticket yesterday....hopefully that will count as 1
I also booked a ticket (Z-class) last week - maybe worth "rebooking"????

...worth a call or email to the UA 1K line?
if still available ... just re-book to the same flights ... will re-set the ticketing date
Old Jan 21, 2021, 11:04 am

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, UA Mileage Plus 1K, AA Executive Plat, Marriott Ambassador Elite
two trips at $125 each for 3,800. Not gonna be a problem here.
Old Jan 21, 2021, 11:26 am

Programs: UA 1K, Hertz PC, IHG Spire, Marriot Gold
Plat: 2X $150 trips for 2,500 miles? Junk but I guess I'm glad I finally got something offered from Mileplay rather than nothing.
Old Jan 21, 2021, 11:31 am
Original Member

Programs: UA 1K/1MM, AA EXP, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat Amb
3 trips >$125 for 5000 miles here.

Originally Posted by onthesam
3 premium cabin trips >$350 = 24k

If I add a segment to an existing premium ticket will it then count?
You can just cancel and rebook the reservation and trigger the new ticketing date.
Old Jan 21, 2021, 11:50 am
formerly wunderpit

Programs: UA1K-HHDiamond
Originally Posted by restlessinRNO
Also 1K: three premium trips for 18,000 award miles. Minimum $600. So perhaps I should not complain. However I have no plans to take 3 premium paid trips.
My guess is the metric is the fact that I bought two premium seats recently for trips in February, so they deduce that it's not out of the question that I'll buy more soon...which I won't be. The fact that I have to buy them AFTER starting the mile play sucks. I guess I will just get my PQP bonus and be happy with that.
Old Jan 21, 2021, 12:03 pm
formerly wunderpit

Programs: UA1K-HHDiamond
Originally Posted by PTahCha
3 trips >$125 for 5000 miles here.

You can just cancel and rebook the reservation and trigger the new ticketing date.
Oh snap...good idea!
Old Jan 21, 2021, 12:13 pm

Programs: AS MVP 100K, UA PremEx-MM
Two $100 flights for 2,600 miles. My partner received no offer. He's flown UA more than me lately.
Old Jan 21, 2021, 12:22 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold
It seems like 1-way travel counts as a "trip" the way I read it. But looking for opinions.

Specifically, looking to book a round trip to a destination as 2 separate 1-ways and have that count as 2 "trips" for the purpose of getting to 3 total?
Old Jan 21, 2021, 12:37 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist
3 trips >$225 for 5K. I have no plans to be on a plane before May.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.