Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to check PQM on non-016 flight

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2019, 9:35 pm
Original Poster

How to check PQM on non-016 flight

Is there any way to check PQM's for a non-016 flight? Specifically, I have Lufthansa flights booked but would love to know how many PQM's I would earn as the year is coming to a close. Thanks.
Old Nov 30, 2019, 10:38 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by rccsd
Is there any way to check PQM's for a non-016 flight? Specifically, I have Lufthansa flights booked but would love to know how many PQM's I would earn as the year is coming to a close. Thanks.
in general you go to https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/fly...-partners.html and select the *A carrier.

For LH, see https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/fly...lufthansa.html , click on MileagePlus Premier Qualification

Note the PQMs are based on the operating carrier's fare class and does not matter on what ticket stock or what flight number (native or codeshare)
Old Dec 1, 2019, 9:53 am

Programs: UA 1K/MM, EK Gold, CX Silver
Great circle

In my experience, you can either use gcmap.com to get the great circle distance in miles between the airports, which will usually be with av few 10's of miles of the PQM awarded (assuming 100%), or look on the operating airline website for the mileage of your trip in their program, and then adjust for the earning rate as survived in the UA program.

Sometimes determining the booking class of the operating airline is very difficult. But you should try to access the reservation on the web sure if the operating airline, and often the booking class will appear there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.