Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Two UA pilots arrested for suspected intoxication prior to GLA-EWR; flight canceled

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Two UA pilots arrested for suspected intoxication prior to GLA-EWR; flight canceled

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2019, 9:01 am
Ari
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Aussienarelle
Unless the pax reads FT they may not be aware of the United "policy". I do hope United makes the offer to the pax - but why would they if the pax does not complain.
We don't know what the pax got in the first place-- we can assume $5,000-- but I think we are in accord that United will not take further action in this case absent some new external stimulus.
Old Aug 13, 2019, 10:03 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL SM, UA MP.
UA promulgating a new "12 hours Bottle to Throttle work rule for its pilots:"

https://skift.com/2019/08/12/united-...-shift-starts/

Maybe they will make T-shirts.
Old Aug 14, 2019, 7:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, UA Gold, WN, Global Entry; +others wherever miles/points are found
Really hope that article meant to say the FAA limit is 0.04% BAC, not 0.40

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.