Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 15, 2019, 12:18 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
How to play
Book and take a trip

Book and take a trip on United or United Express® by August 4, 2019, spending at least $xxx per trip.
Terms and conditions
Eligibility:

• Only original offer recipients can register for and participate in this promotion.

• Promotion code: T008MA

How to participate:

• Member must register for this promotion on or prior to August 4, 2019. Only transactions initiated after registration and completed on or prior to August 4, 2019 will qualify toward satisfaction of the offer requirements.

• Registrant must complete all activity specified in the offer to receive bonus award miles. Partial bonuses for completing only certain activity will not be awarded. Bonus award miles may only be earned once.

Book and take 1 trip(s):

• Qualifying trip requirements:

1. Trip (as defined below) booking must be made after registration.

2. All flight activity for applicable Trip must be complete on or prior to August 4, 2019.

3. Each Trip must have a fare (as defined below) equal to or greater than $xxx. (this will vary per offer)

4. The final fare amount for the Trip will be used to determine satisfaction of offer requirements, including itinerary changes that result in an increase or decrease to the fare and paid upgrades that result in an increase to the fare.

• “Trip” is defined as each unique travel itinerary as documented by United with a confirmation number.

• For this promotion, only dollars spent on the "fare" on eligible flights operated by United® and United Express® will qualify toward meeting spending milestones. Certain specialty tickets, including but not limited to unpublished, consolidator/bulk, group, tour and opaque fares, will not be counted towards spending milestones. Dollars spent on tickets purchased for flights operated by Star Alliance™ member airline or a United MileagePlus® partner airline with tickets issued by United (ticket number starting with "016") will not qualify for this offer. The "fare" is the base fare of the ticket plus carrier-imposed surcharges, excluding any government-imposed taxes and surcharges. For tickets purchased in a currency other than U.S. dollars, we will convert the purchase to U.S. dollars using an industry standard exchange rate. Please note that the price displayed when purchasing a ticket on united.com includes up to a 7.5% U.S. Federal Transportation Tax on the base amount of the fare on itineraries wholly within the United States. This tax also applies to certain itineraries between the United States and Canada or Mexico.

• Offer is not valid on government fares.

• Flights on award travel tickets do not qualify for meeting the requirements of this offer.

• E-Ticket purchase is required. Service charges for ticketing with a United representative in the 50 United States, District of Columbia and Canada are $25 by phone, $30 at a City Ticket Office and $35 in person at the airport. Ticketing charges may vary outside of the U.S. and Canada and based on MileagePlus status level. The ticketing service charge does not apply for tickets purchased on united.com. Service charges are subject to change without notice.

Other important information:

• This offer is not combinable with other non-combinable offers.

• Miles earned through this promotion do not count toward Premier status or Million Miler Status and do not apply to class-of-service bonus miles, Premier bonus miles or promotional Premier qualifying miles.

• Qualifying activity must be posted to the applicable member's MileagePlus account in order to qualify for this offer.

• Bonus miles will post to your MileagePlus account six to eight weeks after the promotion ends on August 4, 2019.

• Offer ends at 11:59 p.m. (U.S. Central Time) on August 4, 2019.

• If transactions are reversed or canceled or refunds occur such that the offer requirements are not satisfied, applicable miles will not be awarded or will be deducted from the MileagePlus member account.

• All calculations and other determinations made in connection with this offer will be made by United in its discretion and are considered final.

• Offer is subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
Print Wikipost

New MilePlay (June 2019)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2019, 2:36 pm

Programs: United Premier Plat
No offer this time
narvik and mikeyf like this.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Jun 14, 2019 at 7:42 pm Reason: animated images not allowed
Old Jun 14, 2019, 4:49 pm

Programs: UA 1K
2 trips in a premium cabin ($800 min) get 56,000 miles
Old Jun 14, 2019, 4:49 pm

Programs: DL 1MM Annual Silver,AS 100K 22-24, AS 75K 15-21
Tempting.
3 Trips with minimum $225 spend, to obtaining Premier Silver.

Jiburi
ajGoes likes this.
Old Jun 14, 2019, 4:54 pm

Programs: BA Silver, UA 1K, DL Platinum
I am interpreting yet another pass on eligibility as an act of kindness from United AI:

”you already have a lot booked with us so please don’t do any more, treat yourself to DL”
sexykitten7 likes this.
Old Jun 14, 2019, 5:11 pm

No offer here. The one around March/April I signed up for I had 4 premium flights, minimum $2,000 each for 65,000 miles. I ended up making it with room to spare with 5 qualifying round trips, so maybe they make you sit out a round if you end up “winning”.
Old Jun 14, 2019, 5:12 pm

Originally Posted by sexykitten7
2 trips x $150 minimum = 2,500 miles.
Same. And also the first time (I think) that I have ever been eligible for a promotion. Wish it were one that was worth it to me...
Old Jun 14, 2019, 5:41 pm

Yet another 80k premium seat. Traveling in July for work. Easy.
Old Jun 14, 2019, 8:52 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist
Wow. I had no idea my offers were so lame. 3 trips at least $350. 2500 miles. Same as last quarter

Last edited by Happy Traveling Consultant; Jun 14, 2019 at 8:53 pm Reason: Spelling
Old Jun 14, 2019, 11:50 pm

3 trips in premium cabin ($2,000 min) for 110,000 miles. Don’t think I’ll make it this time...

I did complete the milesplay in April/May, which was 2 trips in Premium cabin ($2,000 min) for 60,000 miles.
Old Jun 14, 2019, 11:55 pm
formerly 1984SW

Programs: UA
Originally Posted by drewguy
Link: https://promotions.united.com/offers/mileplay

2 trips of $500+ for 3000 miles.

Not even worth cancelling yesterday's booking and rebooking to get that.
We couldn't find what you were looking for...
It looks like the page you requested could not be found. Please try again.

Promo over already?
Old Jun 14, 2019, 11:59 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by 1984SW
Promo over already?
Temporary glitch? It just worked for me.

At first I was annoyed about finding this thread just after the 24-hour period had expired on a ticket I recently booked, until I saw that my offer was fly twice $350+ for 2500 bonus miles and the ticket I booked doesn't qualify. Phew
ajGoes likes this.
Old Jun 15, 2019, 12:05 am
formerly 1984SW

Programs: UA
Originally Posted by Zorak
Temporary glitch? It just worked for me.
I tried earlier this morning (seven hours ago?) and got the message. And, just now I still get the message. I even used a VPN to spoof a USA address.

If I were not eligible for the promo in specific, or if it were not offered for users overseas, I'd at least have access to the page? Or not?;

Waitasec. It's browser related. Using Comodo Dragon (a Chromium browser), I got the "page not requested" error, but in Edge and in Vivaldi, I get the page.
Old Jun 15, 2019, 12:55 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, HH Silver, Marriott Platinum
My offer this time was not great
4 trips @ $350 minimum for 4200 miles
Old Jun 15, 2019, 8:36 am

My wife was offered: Fly 1 time in E+ for 500 miles.

I am not eligible for the offer. It's as if UA knows I was just about to book 2 domestic and 1 international J trip.
Old Jun 15, 2019, 9:41 am

Programs: UA Plat
4 trips >$175 each for 10k miles.

Booked most of my travel in the week before this launched and would have easily completed. Still might make it though. I have a couple of projects about to require travel to site to complete.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.