Historical flight performance data?

Old Apr 15, 2019, 4:48 am
Original Poster

Historical flight performance data?

Hi al
I知 currently on a very short trip from ICN-CHA. due to the snow in ORD last night I知 still making my way to CHA via IAD.

I知 due to leave this Wed on UA5733 at 17.34 to connect in ORD before going to ICN via OZ. I知 concerned that the connecting flight from CHA won稚 make it痴 later in the day and could get cancelled or rescheduled due to delays throughout the day.

Wondering FTers would suggest here. I HAVE to be back in ICN by Friday, anytime, but earlier the better.

1) what is the historical performance of flights from CHA-ORD in the evenings - typically get cancelled or delayed?

2) this is an award ticket, would UA reroute me to an earlier flight? (Been on hold with them for 40mins now!)

3) what is the first flight of the day out of CHA where the plane and crew will start the day from? I ask this as I知 on the first flight to CHA from IAD right now but my flight is delayed again as the plane/crew isn稚 here yet from the inbound.

Thanks in advance!
Old Apr 15, 2019, 5:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by MitzEclipse

1) what is the historical performance of flights from CHA-ORD in the evenings - typically get cancelled or delayed?
U.S. carriers have had to display on-time performance for ~20 years now. On United.com click on the hyperlink of your flight's elapsed time to open a window.

The performance of that 17:34 flight is very poor.

Old Apr 15, 2019, 6:57 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum
An Afternoon, Express flight into ORD, on time is never going to be good.
Old Apr 15, 2019, 7:45 am
Original Poster

Wow glad I was able to get the wisdom from fellow FTers, didn稚 know about that feature. Can稚 believe the on time performance is so low! I am going to reroute on KE via ATL-ICN. Will be expensive but getting to ICN is important. Thanks all again

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.