Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sounds UNIQUE to United Airlines

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2019, 8:33 pm

Used to be on the 757s, in the galley in front of economy, the FAs for some reason always seemed to make a lot of noise banging the ice bags, in order to break up the ice chunks into their original cube-sized fragments. Don't remember this being a feature (or bug) on the other narrowbodies, let alone other airlines.
iluv2fly and MatthewLAX like this.
Old Feb 25, 2019, 9:10 pm

Programs: UA 1K/*G, Avis Pres, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by AeRoSpaceman
Having a brain fart here. Remember hearing that quite a lot in the past. Was it on Continental and where would you hear it?
It was indeed Continental. That was the opener to the safety video, as well as so many other things - hold music jingle among others.

Say hi to Larry!
dinoscool3 and AeRoSpaceman like this.
Old Feb 25, 2019, 9:42 pm
mr8

Programs: UA1K | *A Gold
something something eco-skies.
flight attendants come around with one trash bag and *everything goes in the same bag*
Old Feb 25, 2019, 9:56 pm

Programs: UA 1P (w/ no expectations whatsoever); Marriott Gold; Hilton Silver; Hertz Pres
That 400 Hz whine when listening to 757s/767s transmit on the radio (part of me will miss that and I certainly miss Ch 9 everywhere).

and “we have a completely full flight today and are looking for about (number of volunteers) to check their bag to their final destination free of charge.”

Old Feb 26, 2019, 9:48 pm

“A change you will like.”

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.