Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hemispheres needed

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2018, 11:00 am

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Got 2, PM your address and I’ll send it tomorrow. Strange they no longer have them in th clubs? Not ORD, PDX or SFO anyway.
Old Sep 17, 2018, 9:14 pm
Moderator: Midwest, Las Vegas & Dining Buzz

I just picked up six pristine copies in the UC at LAS. Let me know if you still want/need them.
Old Sep 18, 2018, 8:20 am

Programs: UA:1K 0.81M
Originally Posted by chavala
Got 2, PM your address and I’ll send it tomorrow. Strange they no longer have them in th clubs? Not ORD, PDX or SFO anyway.
Wondered the same thing...none in SFO Rotunda or ORD Low B club. I did remember one from the plane if still needed.
Old Oct 17, 2018, 12:49 pm
Moderator: Midwest, Las Vegas & Dining Buzz

It's a pity that the OP never came back to this thread to report if he got what he wanted. Many here (including me) went to the trouble of finding copies for him. It's a bit rude not to follow up.

Mine are going into the garbage today.
Old Oct 17, 2018, 1:38 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by iluv2fly
It's a pity that the OP never came back to this thread to report if he got what he wanted. Many here (including me) went to the trouble of finding copies for him. It's a bit rude not to follow up.

Mine are going into the garbage today.
Wow I forgot all about this but you're right! Here they are sitting in my desk taking up space. Garbage it is.
Old Jul 3, 2021, 8:32 am

Programs: DL, HHonors, Bonvoy, Hyatt
I learned yesterday that a relative's business was featured in the June 2021 issue. Might someone have a copy or two they'd be willing to mail my way?

Thanks a million (miles)!
Old Jul 3, 2021, 11:14 am
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Online copies (PDF) are available at https://ink-global.com/our-clients/p...ited-airlines/

June 2021

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.