Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

No Seats Available, DEN-KOA, 24 June 2018

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No Seats Available, DEN-KOA, 24 June 2018

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2018, 6:49 pm

Programs: UA Platinum
We have friends that are renting a house at Mauna Kea resort. They have been there for 9 days now. Only one day has been voggy up north. Otherwise, they have said the stay has been great with clear skies and little to no vog that far north. They say the hotel does look fairly empty considering past years, but then Hapuna hotel lost and entire wing to condo conversion that is not yet done, so the number of rooms available is way down from previous years. If you are staying in Kona it might be a different situation. We have always stayed up north and will again in a couple of weeks. We leave on July 4 and have no plans to cancel. We are connecting through HNL, but that flight to HNL is 75% full judging by the seat map (I know, not always reliable).
Old Jun 13, 2018, 5:12 am

Programs: UA 1K 25 years/2MM, Honors LT Diamond, AVIS & Hertz Prez Club
Just tried a dummy booking and it offered me a seat in Y with an H fare (used July 2 for the return).
Old Jun 13, 2018, 8:42 am

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, UA Mileage Plus 1K, AA Executive Plat, Marriott Ambassador Elite
only 1 available in F and two dozen in the back. should be pretty close to full by departure.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.