Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

how to find out whether an aircraft has new Polaris biz seats?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2018, 1:31 pm
Original Poster

Hi
Is there a way to find out in advance whether an aircraft has been upgraded to the new Polaris biz class seats? I am flying from MUC to IAH in a few days and would like to find out in advance. Coming from IAH to MUC it was the new seating but when I talked to the agent he could not say definitely.

Thanks
Old May 2, 2018, 1:34 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by quark99
Hi
Is there a way to find out in advance whether an aircraft has been upgraded to the new Polaris biz class seats? I am flying from MUC to IAH in a few days and would like to find out in advance. Coming from IAH to MUC it was the new seating but when I talked to the agent he could not say definitely.
You should be able to tell from the seat map. Aircraft assignments can change, but once you're within two or three days of departure, good chance what you see will stick.
AceReport likes this.
Old May 2, 2018, 2:19 pm
Moderator: Midwest, Las Vegas & Dining Buzz

Blue seating chart - new
Gold seating chart - old
AceReport likes this.
Old May 2, 2018, 7:16 pm

Programs: UA *G. DL ̶G̶O̶L̶D̶ Member, Hilton/SPG Gold, Hertz PC
it seems that other than 77W's on assigned routes UA is only showing the non polaris seat map until a few days before departure since they keep moving the retrofitted 767's and only 772 around. If you log in a few days before and see blue you are in luck.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.