Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

schedule change shows accepted on app, when not

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2018, 8:07 pm
Original Poster

[Mods, please move if already reported]. I'm used to schedule changes appearing in red on the desktop site, but marked (misleadingly) as "waitlisted" on the app. Today I have a change, in red and not accepted on the desktop, that appears with all the new info (as if accepted, with no contrary notation of a change) on the app. What kind of behavior is this?? If one doesn't check the desktop, you'd never know there was a change.
Old Apr 26, 2018, 5:49 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Doesn't really matter. It is showing you what your currently booked schedule is. The change notice is nice but less relevant than seeing what the actual flight times are.

And you can still call in and get it changed to something more acceptable, even if the system shows the change as "accepted" by the traveler.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.