Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Interesting way to get an Award seat for HKG-SFO Polaris Business...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Interesting way to get an Award seat for HKG-SFO Polaris Business...

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2017, 1:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K (1MM), DL Gold (1MM), Marriott LTT
Originally Posted by MatthewLAX
^
Did you know you can just "like" the post now instead of replying with a thumbs up? :-D

-RM

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Nov 14, 2017 at 10:36 am Reason: unneeded comment removed
Old Nov 14, 2017, 6:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by RobOnLI
Did you know you can just "like" the post now instead of replying with a thumbs up? :-D

-RM
Thanks.
RobOnLI likes this.
Old Nov 15, 2017, 1:09 pm

Programs: UA GS 1MM, CM PP
Originally Posted by kaskade916
Couldn't believe it was that easy.
I wouldn't exactly classify three lengthy calls and supervisor escalation as "easy". As an aside, I'm tired of the lengthy calls to get things accomplished--especially the things we are entitled to. Surely it's a drain on UA's overhead too. A little more investment in customer service training could go a long ways in reducing customer service calls.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.