Community
Wiki Posts
Search

When united ticket hold cancels?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2017, 4:54 am
Original Poster

When united ticket hold cancels?

Hi, I made a united reservation with my travel agent today, and was told I had 24 hours to pay guaranteed. However I checked the reservation on the united website and it says the reservation will only be held until midnight (it is 10pm now where I am). It is too late to pay as their office is closed.

What is the chances my reservation will be held until tomorrow when the travel agent opens?

Thanks.
Old Oct 24, 2017, 12:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, UA Gold, WN, Global Entry; +others wherever miles/points are found
Originally Posted by cjcjcj1
Hi, I made a united reservation with my travel agent today, and was told I had 24 hours to pay guaranteed. However I checked the reservation on the united website and it says the reservation will only be held until midnight (it is 10pm now where I am). It is too late to pay as their office is closed.

What is the chances my reservation will be held until tomorrow when the travel agent opens?

Thanks.
You should be fine - the display on the website is not very accurate in that regard.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.