Wiki Posts
Search

UA Mileage Run to Manila advice

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2017, 12:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, 1MM
UA Mileage Run to Manila advice

I am doing my first ever International MR next weekend all on UA metal.
IAD-NRT-GUM-MNL-GUM-HNL-IAH-IAD

I think I've got everything figured out except for MNL. Technically it is my "destination" and I will be there for 12 hours (arriving in the am & departing in the pm). Will I be able to stay airside? or will I have to go landside and then re-enter. I read somewhere that I could not check in until 3 hours prior to my flight, so I am worried about getting "stuck" outside of security and not being able to access the lounges.

I have *G & Priority Pass, so it looks like the Miascor Lounge is my best option.

Any advice or pointers?
Old Sep 3, 2017, 12:45 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Did you look in here http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milea...es-please.html and http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/asia/...l-airport.html

Last edited by UAPremExecflyer; Sep 3, 2017 at 12:46 pm Reason: Added thread link
Old Sep 3, 2017, 12:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, 1MM
Yes, I looked in the first link but not the second. It was a little thin on details. I will check out the second 1 now.
Old Sep 3, 2017, 12:52 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA LT Plat 2MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Thanks for the links -- those seem like a better fit for addressing the OP's questions.

WineCountryUA
UA coModerator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.