Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Child Gold member

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2017, 7:07 am

Programs: AA Plat, UA 1K>Plat>moving to Silver
Worth it so they can build up miles and occasionally being able to get them an award ticket and not pay for one.
Old Jul 11, 2017, 9:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
My 2 and a half year old daughter will likely be silver by the end of the year. Probably won't make gold, but would probably be there or very close (and likely would have been gold last year, too) if we didn't travel with her as a lap infant when she was <2.
Old Jul 11, 2017, 2:31 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
She might not be allowed to enter USA lounges on her own even if traveling on an international itinerary due to the bar. IIRC there's a teenage AC elite on FT who has has that issue many times.
AC changed their rules to accommodate @jlisi984

If you're referring to @7yroldsuperelite, well, he's 8 now.

He's old enough to travel as a UM now, but he must pay the fee, and it's only valid for non-stop flights.
Old Jul 11, 2017, 5:28 pm

Programs: UA 1K 2MM, HH Diamond, Marriott 'clink clink' Titanium
I don't know which is worse. Fluging with immature humans or dealing with ones that started fluging after the programs started.
Old Jul 11, 2017, 5:33 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond (*G), KQ Asante Gold (ST+), Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
But
The sub-18 years of age elite can not enter without an adult. But would guess the the adult could be the guest.
Not that's it's ever enforced, thankfully.
Old Jul 11, 2017, 5:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
But
The sub-18 years of age elite can not enter without an adult. But would guess the the adult could be the guest.
a few years ago our A3 *G kids (3-4 yo back then) guested us in RCC several times

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.