Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

New United Customer Solutions Team (CST??) - any additional info?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2017, 6:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: United Platinum, Marriott/SPG Platinum

Has anyone heard anything additional about them? Given that United said the team would be in place by June, there must be some news out there. I'm curious about how are they going to operate:

-Are they operating physically out of the airport? Would make sense since their main tasks will be those that gate agents aren't qualified to do or have struggled with? Also, it'd seem a stretch that there could be CST reps out of every airport.

-Will some gate agents become CST?

-If it's gonna be a remote operation, what is UA doing to ensure that the phone (or tweet/online form/etc) is addressed within a reasonable amount of time.

-Do gate agents refer customers to CST or can customers try to reach CST directly?

I have general questions like these. Out of all the changes announced I think this has the potential of being the biggest impact to the largest amount of customers and if UA plays it right, it'll benefit a lot from this new team. I hope they do it right.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.