Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

UA targeted offer "New Spirit of United in New York", Select your exclusive reward

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UA targeted offer "New Spirit of United in New York", Select your exclusive reward

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2017, 5:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MM *G for life, BAEC Gold
Perhaps it was a test to find out how many people read the magazine.
Old Jun 13, 2017, 7:16 pm

Programs: MileagePlus 1K, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Titanium/Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by tasnam
Hello,

I did a search but could not find this on....

I was reading the "Global Traveler" Magazine (you know the ones found in UA clubs) yesterday June 12th, and on one of the updates pages it mentions a Special UA offer for "Double Premier Miles" booked in First and Business class by June 25th.

I went to UA.com and cannot find this offer.

Anyone know anything about the code or details on the offer?
Yep. I saw the same offer in the same magazine. Did a Google search for it. Did not find it. Not sure how would this not have been publicized. So Global Traveler got something wrong.
Old Jun 13, 2017, 8:46 pm

Programs: All the programs!
Take a photo and email it to UA?
Old Jun 14, 2017, 3:27 am
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by tasnam
... I was reading the "Global Traveler" Magazine (you know the ones found in UA clubs) yesterday June 12th, and on one of the updates pages it mentions a Special UA offer for "Double Premier Miles" booked in First and Business class by June 25th.

I went to UA.com and cannot find this offer.

Anyone know anything about the code or details on the offer?
The article neglected to mention it was a targeted offer.
Old Jun 14, 2017, 10:46 am

Programs: 6 year GS, now 2MM Jeff-ugee, *wood LTPlt, SkyPeso PLT
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
The article neglected to mention it was a targeted offer.
Given how poorly United does in who gets these promos, I would think "mistargeted offer" was more accurate.

Just booked my sixth DeltaOne Trip SFO-JFK, and my 3rd VX flight to SFO-JFK for this year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.