Search

Blue Carry On handle

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2016, 2:27 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: MPlus,OW,Hotels.com
Blue Carry On handle

Pre Boarded a flight last week with a guy who had a blue handle cover on his pull along bag, not seen one of those before, new thing ? relic ?...although it looked shiny new, maybe not associated with UA
Just caught my eye as I usually only see the beat up yellow ones
Old Oct 3, 2016, 2:32 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
You can buy them in any color. They help distinguish one random black bag from another.

http://www.thetrendyboutique.com/ite...ndle-Wraps.htm
Old Oct 3, 2016, 8:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by tryintogohome
Pre Boarded a flight last week with a guy who had a blue handle cover on his pull along bag, not seen one of those before, new thing ? relic ?...although it looked shiny new, maybe not associated with UA
Did it say United on it? I have Samsonite Orange ones on my bag.
Old Oct 3, 2016, 10:58 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Baze
Did it say United on it? I have Samsonite Orange ones on my bag.
I am not sure , it was though exactly the same style /design as the UA one not so much like those posted above by Doc, just caught it as it put in the compartment and thought I would ask as I am generally 3-6 months behind on awareness if these things
Old Oct 4, 2016, 9:32 am

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
I am not sure , it was though exactly the same style /design as the UA one not so much like those posted above by Doc, just caught it as it put in the compartment and thought I would ask as I am generally 3-6 months behind on awareness if these things
They come in a multitude of styles, fabrics and colors and are sold nearly everywhere -- even Walmart.
Old Oct 8, 2016, 7:16 pm

Programs: 1.3mm
what was your routing that you saw said blue handle cover? on the side handle of the luggage or on top...
Old Oct 8, 2016, 7:33 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by United777Heavy
what was your routing that you saw said blue handle cover? on the side handle of the luggage or on top...
RDU to IAD on top, GS Pre board

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.