Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Odd interaction w/ UA automated system when confirming ITN.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2016, 4:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: WN RR, UA M+, Hilton, Marriott

So I had an odd interaction with UA's automated system. I was confirming the arrangements for my daughter's upcoming travel which involves two flights with a connection at ORD. The odd thing was that the automated system asked if the travel was for travel between "originating city", connecting in ORD, and terminating in "originating city". The first time, I answered "no", but the second time through the loop, I answered "yes" and then the automated system proceeded to give the full reservation details, with the correct final destination.

Have others had the same experience? Is this a known issue with UA's automated info system?
Old Mar 6, 2016, 4:41 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by COS_Flyer
Have others had the same experience? Is this a known issue with UA's automated info system?
Odd united.com behaviour is SOP on weekends.
Old Mar 6, 2016, 4:43 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus 1K; Marriott Platinum; Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by mahasamatman
Odd united.com behaviour is SOP on weekends.
It's odd when the system works normally on weekends.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.