Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Was I IDB'd in Australia?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2016, 8:35 pm

Originally Posted by Kacee
A $1500 e-cert is a huge score on these facts.
If OP is savy with miles, he can even score a PE with QF assuming it was booked into W. Funny that V was considered discount economy in QF, but T is also PE. I would really like to see if UA rebooked pax directly into PE if the fare basis was T to begin with.

OP could also try NZ, DL, AA, or even LA, but doubt if it's too late.

OP, I would advise not to push it further. It's such an unfathomable amount that I could only dream to get. My international MX experience with UA did not even come close to that.
Old Mar 6, 2016, 8:56 pm

Programs: UA 1K & 2MM, Bonvoy Titanium & LTP, HH Gold, Accor Silver, Hertz PC, Avis PC
I've had one MX int'l experience with UA. A 24 hour delay out of SIN, and for my troubles I received 10,000 miles. OP - don't look a gift horse in the mouth. You have been incredibly well compensated considering you were given an option within 8 hours in your original booking class.

Yes, you may have been better compensated if you had been in the EU, but that's besides the point.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.