Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UA vs. AC business class

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2017, 10:02 pm

Programs: UA Premier Platinum
Originally Posted by Prestor John
Have to book a UA biz ticket from FRA back to the US in early June and have option of Air Canada business with a connection or Polaris on United (both on UA ticket stock). Which is a better hard & soft product in your opinion?
AC - all aisle access on all widebody aircraft. No lottery over which configuration you get. Some side-sleepers may find the seat design a bit confining.

Soft product is hit and miss as with UA. There are some great crews as well as mediocre ones. Catering - the menus change very infrequently but since you aren't regularly flying AC you won't really care. DON'T order any beef meal on AC, they always come out woefully overcooked.

Going to FRA I think you are only getting "Polaris" soft product, not the seat, so I would say AC is definitely superior.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.