Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

New Promotion - RDMs for fare classes H and above

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Promotion - RDMs for fare classes H and above

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2016, 4:46 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP (3MM), DL PM, BONVOY TITANIUM, HYATT GLOBALIST, HILTON DIAMOND, IHG DIAMOND AMB, et al
All of my bonus RDMs posted today, backdated to the individual flight segment dates. I have to admit I'm pleasantly surprised that everything posted properly, and even ahead of UA's timeframe (although, there's really no excuse why it should take up to 4 months after the flight for bonus miles to post).

-FlyerBeek
Old Mar 4, 2016, 7:36 am

Mine just posted as well. Have to agree I'm surprised it worked with no intervention and slightly before the stated deadline.
Old Mar 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA S, Marriott Gold (UA), Hertz PC (UA), HH Gold (cc), Avis PP, National EC Executive
Got mine as well, and they exactly matched what I had expected in my tracking spreadsheet .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.