Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

United Airtime: Join a conversation about United’s future. (redirects to United Hub)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 30, 2015, 11:27 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: UA Insider
Hi everyone,

As we mentioned yesterday evening, we are launching a new way for you to share your thoughts about United’s future—United Airtime. It’s our way to connect directly with customers and employees to answer their questions and get their feedback about how we can become the world’s best airline. The feedback we receive will be central to help us progress toward that goal. It is designed to be an ongoing conversation, and we will strive not only to honestly answer your questions and concerns, but also to implement your input. We will also be publishing stories about United employees, customers and company innovations to keep you informed about the strides we are making. So check out the site, weigh in with your feedback, and stay tuned for more details and updates both here and on our other social channels.

-UA Insider
Print Wikipost

United Airtime: Join a conversation about United’s future. (redirects to United Hub)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2015, 4:17 pm
Company Representative, United Airlines
Original Poster

Hi everyone,

As we mentioned yesterday evening, we are launching a new way for you to share your thoughts about United’s future—United Airtime. It’s our way to connect directly with customers and employees to answer their questions and get their feedback about how we can become the world’s best airline. The feedback we receive will be central to help us progress toward that goal. It is designed to be an ongoing conversation, and we will strive not only to honestly answer your questions and concerns, but also to implement your input. We will also be publishing stories about United employees, customers and company innovations to keep you informed about the strides we are making. So check out the site, weigh in with your feedback, and stay tuned for more details and updates both here and on our other social channels.

-UA Insider

Last edited by UA Insider; Sep 30, 2015 at 11:22 pm Reason: Updated "heads up" post/thread to formally announce launch of United Airtime
Old Sep 30, 2015, 4:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM. DL Plat, AS MVP
Thanks for the head's up!
Old Sep 30, 2015, 4:29 pm

Programs: UA:MM 1K HH:Diamond IHG:Plat Marriott:Plat
Welcome back UA Insider. Hoping something good will come of this.
Old Sep 30, 2015, 4:43 pm
nnn

Programs: All-Around Kettle
Very interesting, thanks.
Old Sep 30, 2015, 4:45 pm

Programs: United Premier 1K, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, AmEx Plat
Thanks for keeping us posted. Small things like these keep us (or at least me!) happy.
Old Sep 30, 2015, 5:34 pm

Programs: UA 3K UGS 3MM
1. Bail on the mission to turn UA into a commoditized 2-cabin carrier and focus on returning United to a premium 3-cabin carrier, with international first class, that people actually want to fly on.
Old Sep 30, 2015, 5:43 pm

Programs: UA IK, Hyatt Plat, Avis PP
How about offering fleeing 1K's a chance to keep their status next year? I bailed on UA, or more like UA bailed on me. Stopped flying UA in April, moved my business elsewhere. I refuse to go back as a GM. You want my business back, extend 1K status as a show of good faith.
Old Sep 30, 2015, 5:48 pm

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by expressboy
Welcome back UA Insider. Hoping something good will come of this.
+1. Welcome back. I'm interested what the new, new UA has to say.
Old Sep 30, 2015, 5:49 pm

Programs: UA Gold; AA; Amtrak Select Plus;HH Diamond;Hyatt Disc;Hertz PC; Total Wine Grand Reserve!
The first person to post the ad's content here should get a prize! :-)
Old Sep 30, 2015, 5:50 pm

Programs: UA 1K and MM, Marriot, Hilton
Originally Posted by jlivengo
How about offering fleeing 1K's a chance to keep their status next year? I bailed on UA, or more like UA bailed on me. Stopped flying UA in April, moved my business elsewhere. I refuse to go back as a GM. You want my business back, extend 1K status as a show of good faith.
While you are at it, how about granting GS to us lowly 1K's who've stuck around and requalified?
Old Sep 30, 2015, 5:51 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, UA Gold, Marriott LTT, Avis President's Club
Will get the paper at the BOS UA club before my flight tom
Old Sep 30, 2015, 5:52 pm

Programs: UA, Starwood, Priority Club, Hertz, Starbucks Gold Card
Thank you and good to hear from you again, UA Insider.

I had tossed Mr. Munoz's first email (the one without the return email) immediately into the trash bin without reading it. However, I will be reading his open letter in the WSJ tomorrow.

For one, I am interested in seeing how and if UA plans to address the antagonistic attitude that the post-merger airline has shown toward its customers. That's just one thing that I will be looking for tomorrow, but I'll keep things pithy for now...
Old Sep 30, 2015, 5:56 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat, IHG Gold
Thanks UA Insider. I'm already encouraged that Mr. Munoz has taken an interest in actually listening to what his customers have to say.
Old Sep 30, 2015, 6:07 pm

Programs: UA1K, AS MVPG
Originally Posted by jlivengo
Sounds like an over-entitled elite that UA doesn't need.
Old Sep 30, 2015, 6:21 pm

Programs: 1K, MM, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by sinoflyer
...I had tossed Mr. Munoz's first email (the one without the return email) immediately into the trash bin without reading it...
Well, at least you received one. MP member for more than 30 years and no emails for a few years, Oh well (and yes my account is up to date).

I just wonder if he is placing 'a letter' in the papers, knowing that UA missed many loyal customers on his first email? Or could it be that loyal customers are a convenient cover/excuse/reason while really intending his message for the critical media and competitive customers???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.