Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

2015 EQM/EQS/PQD Status Milestone Roll Call

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2015 EQM/EQS/PQD Status Milestone Roll Call

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2016, 5:54 am
Marriott 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Marriott Amb; Hyatt Globalist; Shangri-la Diamond; IHG SpireAmb; Hilton D; Accor G
Originally Posted by jjmoore
Time to start the 2016 thread... ua1flyer will be crossing 100K in the next few days
Started one - http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...ll-thread.html

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Jan 7, 2016 at 6:20 pm Reason: repaired link
Old Jan 3, 2016, 12:31 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Dog Woof Million Mile Member
End of 2015

PQM: 101,234
PQD: $12,102
SEGMENTS: 38

An additional 1222 eqms was earned on another *G carrier but has not been posted yet. Actually hit it on 12/29 with an intra Asia flight. Shown to have hit it on 12/31 when the final PQD posted. Closest I've ever made it and did it with a long quasi-mileage run to Asia.

Last edited by Madisonman39; Jan 3, 2016 at 3:24 pm
Old Jan 4, 2016, 9:05 am

Programs: United Lifetime Global Services , 4MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite, Hertz President Circle
Originally Posted by physioprof
That's an amazing CPM!
Since I am retired and paying for the trips on my own dime, the game is to find the least expensive routing from SFO that yield the most PQM. In 2014, it was RIC, ORF and PVD. Most all of the tickets were less than $300. In 2015, 25 of the 33 trips were to Florida - PBI-15, FLL-9 and MIA-1. Six trips were same day roundtrip with no overnight on UA Premium Service - 5 to JFK and 1 to EWR.
Old Jan 4, 2016, 10:18 am

Programs: United Lifetime Global Services , 4MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite, Hertz President Circle
Originally Posted by Baze
Good thing you are already lifetime 1K as I doubt they would have given it to you being short on PQD.
At 3MM I knew that I was 1K for life, but I didn't know that this status also receives RPU's and GPU's despite not reaching the required PQD. In 2014, when I flew 150K and my PQD was less than $9K, MP told me that because I did not spend the required $10K, I would not receive any complimentary upgrade certs. When the certs got deposited into my account, I learned that I was given incorrect info from MP.
Old Jan 7, 2016, 2:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Alas final total was just one TATL or TPAC business trip short of Plat but not close enough to justify a mileage run as I have no leisure travel planned or anticipated for 2016 on UA.

Does not seem likely I will make 1K due to travel budget limitations, so lifetime 1MM is probably 2 years off but I see the light at the end of the tunnel...
  • Date on Which Milestone was Crossed: mid-October
  • Total EQM: 57,000 (approx.)
  • Previous Status: Silver
  • New Status: Gold
  • Lifetime flight miles: 890,000 (approx.)
  • Premier Qualifying Dollars $11,899
Old Jan 7, 2016, 3:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by boston477
At 3MM I knew that I was 1K for life, but I didn't know that this status also receives RPU's and GPU's despite not reaching the required PQD. In 2014, when I flew 150K and my PQD was less than $9K, MP told me that because I did not spend the required $10K, I would not receive any complimentary upgrade certs. When the certs got deposited into my account, I learned that I was given incorrect info from MP.
Correct, you get the GPU's and RPU's based on your lifetime status of 1K if you don't otherwise qualify. What you don't get is 6 more and 2 more if you do pass the qualifications. So only 1 set of each.
Old Jan 7, 2016, 5:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA*Lifetime GS, Hyatt* Lifetime Globalist
2016 Milestone Roll Call Thread is up

In case anyone have not noticed or have problem locating it, the 2016 thread is up and running:

2016 United PQM/PQS/PQD Status Milestone Roll Call Thread

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Jan 7, 2016 at 6:19 pm Reason: repaired link
Old Jan 8, 2016, 5:50 pm

Programs: UA GS 1.7MM, AA 2.1MM, EK, BA, SQ, CX, Marriot LT, Accor P
Originally Posted by bmwe92fan
Passed 400k on my way back to the states from MUC (FYI skip the Tandori Chicken out of MUC) a few days back - spending now passed $110k on UA - I may hit 500k this year on UA bringing my total flying this year unfortunately over 1.4M miles on all airlines - putting me in ua1flyer class for one year - except he wins because his is nearly all on UA, while on the rest of my miles I "suffer" on SQ, EK, and BA...

Trust me no matter what airline or seat you are in - flying isn't what it used to be - not even close!
Finished up the year at about 441k, 210 segments and $138k in spend on UA. Flipped some last minute apac flights to SQ/TG so didn't hit the 500k on UA and I'm not disappointed I did. Hopefully next year will end up better - but January and February are already insane and past 15k in PQM already - will hit 30k on Monday on way back from Tokyo...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.